Be Random.

In an insane world where crazy people don't fit, people exist in maddening predictability. Eat, work, sleep, spend, die. It's a cycle. Ran, that's me, wants to change that. By injecting a little randomness into the world, he breaks the vicious cycle of eating, sleeping and working. He doesn't want chaos. Just... incalculable randomness.

Monday, June 8, 2009

Job Blues, Hunger Frenzies and Neighborhood Mazes

"Remember, you are performing for an audience of one." - Mamilog, during SEP Cebu 2009 Dance Session
Day Two in my self-imposed exile. My good friend AteBear, who very kindly housed me and fed me, had put me in touch with the tutorial center she works in. I just had the exam a couple of hours ago, and I seem to have everything in order. I'm now just waiting out the time bloggin', till the result comes in.

The funny thing is, I didn't know there was a time limit. I spent about 45 minutes answering and meticulously rechecking about 15 answers, and about 15 munites blitzing through the last 10 items, courtesy of a high-catabolic-rate adrenaline rush. I didn't have any lunch before since there was no time, so I had my work-fast-to-feed frenzy mode running. And that didn't do wonders for my cognitive or social skills.

Anyway, I have been dozing off the center's very cozy couch, and after a few half-sane comments to AteBear and her friends about my mental state, they decided it's time to send good old Ran home for some much-needed chow and rest. So I went, and managed to lose myself in AteBear's maze-like neighborhood :)

Anyway, I'm still figuring out the way home, and I still have 2 minutes left on my rented PC timer. So wish me luck!

Cheers,
Ran

1 comment:

  1. brother bear ian... ^_^ I've changed the admin pass to sep2009 hehehek... the site is already running ^_^ hope you can write something there too... ^_^

    ReplyDelete