Be Random.

In an insane world where crazy people don't fit, people exist in maddening predictability. Eat, work, sleep, spend, die. It's a cycle. Ran, that's me, wants to change that. By injecting a little randomness into the world, he breaks the vicious cycle of eating, sleeping and working. He doesn't want chaos. Just... incalculable randomness.

Friday, June 5, 2009

First Post!

"Aaaargh... gurgle gurgle... must... resist... impulse..." - Ian G., when stricken with IPS (inane post syndrome)
Ummm. Oh. Well, enough of that. Well, anyway, welcome to incalculable randomness, where I, Mr. Ian David Garcia, aka Random, will post some of the inane things that comes out of my mind. Filtered, cut and censored, of course, for the benefit of our viewing public.

So. Well, I'm tired from my island hopping and am in dire need of a shower. I've got a million posts waiting to be 'blogged and no time to organize, compile and spell-check my thoughts. So I think I'll just start with this eentsy little post here, and let the random probability generator do the rest.

Again, welcome.

Cheers, Ran.

No comments:

Post a Comment